ANS-500 IP Router
How can I use my Smart phone as a GPS navigator?
GPS navigation requires a navigation software.
How do I connect a Bluetooth headset to my device?
1. Tap Start > Settings > Connections tab > Bluetooth > Devices tab, then tap Add new device.
2. Select your Bluetooth headset from the list of detected Bluetooth device(s), then tap Next.
3. When prompted to enter the passcode, refer to Bluetooth headset instruction manual to get the correct passcode. The passcode is usually 1234 or 0000.
4. Tap Finish. After pairing is completed, a Bluetooth headset icon appears on the title bar.
What is the maximum microSD card capacity that my device supports?
You may check your device specifications in the user manual. Since compatibility may depend on the card brand, it is recommended that you test the storage card on your device before you purchase it.
Which AnyDATA models support the 3G function? How can I recognize them?
You can check our AnyDATA web site. It depends on each product.
How do I check the device information?
Tap Start > Settings > System tab >Version Information
How can I increase the text size on my device?
Tap Start > Settings > System tab > Screen > Text Size, then move the slider towards Largest to increase the text size.
Why does the Smartphone turn off automatically?
Your Smartphone automatically enters standby mode and turns off the display after being idle for some time. Simply press the POWER button to turn it back on.
Where do I store music in my Smartphone?
We recommend that you store your music files in a storage card. Although you can manually copy music files from your computer to any location in your storage card, we recommend that you use Windows Media® Player 10 or later version for faster and easier synchronization of music files with your Smartphone.
Can I update Windows Mobile on my Smartphone?
You can update Windows Mobile if Microsoft has a new update. To update Windows Mobile: Tap Start > Settings > System tab > Windows Update, then follow the on-screen instructions.
How can I copy my contacts from my device to my PC's Outlook?
You have to connect your device to the PC and use ActiveSync to synchronize your contacts to your PC's Outlook.
Can I use a USB keyboard with my device?
AnyDATA devices do not support typical USB keyboards via any interface. You can use a bluetooth keyboard to pair with your device.
How do I set my device to receive POP3 e-mails from the mail server?
1. Tap Start > Messaging
2. Tap New E-mail Account, then follow the screen instructions.
3. Enter your account details and the complete POP3 e-mail server settings. After properly configuring the e-mail settings, you can start using your device to receive POP3 e-mails. By default, downloading e-mails to your Smartphone does not remove them from the mail server. You can still use your computer to access the same e-mails anytime.
What kind of file format can I use as a ring tone?
You can use
, WAV, MP3 and WMA files as a ring tone.
Can I get another Getting Started CD?
The Getting Started Disc has licensed software applications so we can not provide you with a replacement disc. But, you are able to download some applications, such as ActiveSync from the Microsoft web site.